Vavrina has its roots dating back to 1922. It all started when a young entrepreneur, Joe Vacin, opened a hardware and automotive business in Clarkson, Nebraska. Through family entrepreneurship, hard work and acquisitions, Vavrina has evolved into the business it is today.
Vavrina has been in the irrigation, grain storage, and steel building business since 1976. It was owned and operated by the Vavrina family for 40 years in conjunction with their John Deere implement dealership in Clarkson, Nebraska.
In 2017, the business was acquired by Aschoff Construction of Osmond, Nebraska. Under new ownership, Vavrina will continue to maintain and exceed the high standards customers have come to know and expect. With new ownership comes new opportunities, Vavrina has moved into a new facility located just off Highway 91 at 901 S. Linden St, Clarkson, Nebraska.